Assessments will be in the form of examinations, an employer set project and occupationally specific, applied and practical synoptic assessment.
Students who complete their T-level will receive an overall grade of Pass, Merit, Distinction or Distinction*. They will get a nationally recognised certificate which will show their overall grade and a breakdown of what they have achieved.
The T-level certificate will include:
- An overall grade for the T-level, shown as Pass, Merit, Distinction or Distinction*
- A separate grade for the core component, using A* to E
- A separate grade for each occupational specialism, shown as Pass, Merit or Distinction
It will also include confirmation that the student has:
- Met the minimum requirements for English and mathematics qualifications
- Completed the industry placement
- Met any additional mandatory requirements